Living Kidney Donation Zone
- Altruistic Kidney Donation — Getting Started (June 2012)
- European threat to Living Donation in the UK (February 2010, link to Campaigns Zone)
- Visualising the emotions of living kidney donation (November 2005)
- Expenses for Living Kidney Donors
- Carry an Organ Donor card
- Numbers of Living Kidney Donor transplants in the UK
- Transplant facts
- What’s it really like to donate or receive a Living Donor kidney? Patient experiences
- Whose Kidney is it Now? - by Sue Roff (download as PDF, 215 kB)
- United Kingdom Guidelines for Living Donor Kidney Transplantation (British Transplantation Society & The Renal Association)
- Human Tissue Authority (HTA) - Home Page
- Human Tissue Authority (HTA) - HTA's role in living donation
- Living Kidney Donation - NHS Information for those considering a donation
The NKF, in conjunction with Astellas, released a poster and leaflets to Renal Units in 2009 promoting Living Kidney Donation. Please click the links below to download them.
The NKF would like to you to print the poster A4 size and display as many as you can in suitable public areas, including Renal Units and Hospital or GP waiting rooms.
Copies of Living Donor leaflets are also available from the NKF Helpline on (0845) 601 02 09.
The National Kidney Federation cannot accept responsibility for information provided. The above is for guidance only. Patients are advised to seek further information from their own doctor.