Children with Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection.
- What is a UTI?
- Why do recurrent UTIs in children matter?
- What are the symptoms (complaints or signs) of a UTI in children?
- What shall I do if I suspect a urine infection?
- What investigations will my child require?
- How can I find out more about these tests and prepare my child?
- What can I do to prevent further infection?
- What if my child is found to have reflux?
- Recording infections
- Will urine infection damage my child's kidneys?
- Will my child require an operation?
Content compiled by members of the Children’s Renal & Urology Unit, QMC Campus, Nottingham University Hospitals.
The National Kidney Federation cannot accept responsibility for information provided. The above is for guidance only. Patients are advised to seek further information from their own doctor.