Books - Book - Kidney Transplants Explained
Everything you need to know
The aim of this new book is to help you to be properly prepared for a transplant by answering many of the questions you might want to ask about transplants and what they involve.
This book will be helpful to anyone who has had or is considering having a transplant, and to anyone who is considering donating a kidney to someone else. Kidney Transplants Explained will also be a valuable guide for the friends and family of people undergoing transplantation.
- Practical advice on all you need to know about kidney transplantation including suitability, deceased and living donor transplants and the operation itself.
- Contains up-to-date, medically accurate information from experts
- Covers all the important topics, eg. medications; the first three months after transplant; looking after yourself; and avoiding or managing transplant failure
- Features 98 Key Points and 19 different patient experiences of kidney transplants
- Over 162 medical workds and jargon terms explained in the Glossary
‘I wish I had had access to a similarly intelligent book when I first encountered kidney failure 20 years ago’
Deborah Duval, Editor, Kidney Life
To order, either:
- Send a cheque for £17.99 made payable to ‘Class Health’ to: Class Publishing, FREEPOST 16705, Macmillan Distribution, Basingstoke RG21 6ZZ. (No stamp required if posting within the UK.)
- Telephone their Order Hotline 01256 302 699
- Buy Online (via the Class Website)