Eating well with kidney failure
A practical guide and cookbook
Commended by the British Medical Association
If you have kidney failure, you need to adapt and change what you eat. But, as this practical and exciting book shows, you don’t need to go on a crash diet: you just need to adapt your favourite recipes with kidney-friendly foods. You can eat well, enjoy your food, and give your body the nutrition it needs.
This brilliant new book provides a clear and practical guide to eating well with kidney failure, including a collection of more than fifty delicious recipes to show you how it all works in practice.
The recipes have been analysed for their nutritional content and are coded to help you choose the most appropriate dishes for your individual requirements.
The authors, all dieticians specialising in kidney failure, have more than 20 years experience and are passionate about helping you to enjoy your mealtimes.
- Plenty of hints and tips to help you eat in a healthy and enjoyable way
- Advice on choosing meals, showing you step-by-step what to look for in takeaways and pre-packaged foods
- Over 50 delicious and attractive recipes, from quick snacks to special occasion meals
- Practical advice to help you to adapt your favourite dishes in a kidney-friendly way
‘An excellent book!’
Louise Wells, Renal Dietetic Clinical Specialist, York University Hospitals NHS Trust
To order, either:
- Send a cheque for £19.99 made payable to ‘Class Health’ to: Class Publishing, FREEPOST 16705, Macmillan Distribution, Basingstoke RG21 6ZZ. (No stamp required if posting within the UK.)
- Telephone their Order Hotline 01256 302 699
- Buy Online (via the Class Website)
Please quote reference EWKF9 when ordering.