Eating Well for Kidney Health by Jackson, Green & James
Expert guidance and delicious recipes
This book is about good food, good drink and good health. It is full of simple, quick and great-tasting recipes for people with chronic kidney disease (CKD), along with their friends and families.
With the increase of tests done by General Practices, more and more people are being told, “You have CKD”. This is a shock, especially as many people are unsure what chronic kidney disease actually is. What is clear is that people diagnosed with CKD are eager to improve their health by finding recipes and ingredients that are good for their kidneys.
The advice and information in this book - and the mouth-watering recipes - are ideal for anyone with CKD.
- Plenty of hints and tips to help you eat in a kidney-friendly, healthy and enjoyable way
- Advice on choosing meals, showing you step-by-step what to look for in takeaways and pre-packaged foods
- Over 50 delicious and attractive recipes, from quick snacks to special occasion meals
- Practical advice to help you to adapt your favourite dishes in a kidney-friendly way
‘practical, easy to follow advice and plenty of tasty recipes’
Sue Perry, Chair of the Renal Nutrition Group of the British Dietetic Association
To order, either:
- Send a cheque for £19.99 made payable to ‘Class Health’ to: Class Publishing, FREEPOST 16705, Macmillan Distribution, Basingstoke RG21 6ZZ. (No stamp required if posting within the UK.)
- Telephone their Order Hotline 01256 302 699
- Buy Online (via the Class Website)