Text Size:   A- A A+  | Colour Scheme:  hivis reset
The largest kidney patient charity in the UK. Run by kidney patients, for kidney patients.

Click to donate to the NKF
https://cafdonate.cafonline.org/images/DonateButton.png   or  

Fundraising, Donations and Volunteering - Donate to the NKF


Life is not easy for Kidney Patients or for those that care for Kidney Patients. The NKF supports both patients and carers in practical ways, offering help and guidance. We also campaign tirelessly for improvements in renal health care provision throughout the United Kingdom. Please support us so that we can support them.


Please complete the following declaration on-screen, then print, sign and send by post (with your Membership Application Form or Donation Form, if appropriate) to the National Kidney Federation, The Point, Coach Road, Shireoaks, Worksop, Notts S81 8BW.

National Kidney Federation

Today’s Donation: £ 

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made


 in the past 4 years 

 in the future 

Please tick all boxes you wish to apply.

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

Donor’s details



Note: Please notify the charity if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains or make a donation too large for the amount of tax you pay.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.