Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome
- What is nephrotic syndrome?
- What is the cause of nephrotic syndrome?
- What is the treatment?
- As a precaution ...
- Side effects of prednisolone?
- What to do at home?
- The importance of a diary
- Clinic visits
- Does the steroid treatment always work?
- What is a kidney biopsy?
- Side effects of Cyclophosphamide
- Is there a special diet?
- Will my child continue to suffer from Nephrotic Syndrome?
- Sport and exercise
- When to call the doctor
- The Parents Group
Content compiled by members of the Children’s Renal & Urology Unit, QMC Campus, Nottingham University Hospitals.
The National Kidney Federation cannot accept responsibility for information provided. The above is for guidance only. Patients are advised to seek further information from their own doctor.