Wales and Northern Ireland
North East and Yorkshire and the Humber
East Midlands and East of England
The British Kidney Patient Association(BKPA)Advocacy Service can be contacted through the National Kidney Patients Helpline telephone 0800 169 09 36
The Advocacy Service is here to help personally with patient problems in a sensitive, compassionate and confidential manner.
Advocacy is about
- SPEAKING up for patients
- EMPOWERING patients to make sure that their rights are respected and their views and wishes are heard at all times
- ASSISTING patient’s carers and families with self-advocacy and helping them to navigate the system
- REPRESENTING the views, wishes and needs of patients to decision makers at all levels
- Patient & Kidney Patient Association support and guidance services
- Representation of Patient and Federation interests locally, regionally and nationally
- Research & Identification of problem areas of patient interest
Advocacy is here for you
Head of Advocacy (London, South Central, South East)
The Regional Advocacy Officers work closely with the Head of Advocacy who is also responsible for London, South Central, and the South East.
The British Kidney Patient Association (BKPA) Advocacy Service can be contacted through the National Kidney Patients Helpline.